There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them – Seth Godin
Delta Strategic Planning (DSP) is among the leading Virtual Administrative Assistant independent agencies, and is lead by Jennilinh Dinh, Owner and Director. As part of its structures, DSP is recognized for helping independent contractors and small business owners with daily customer services, administrative tasks, and marketing execution. Jenni offers her clients the benefits of 10 years in Retails, 6 years and counting in Annuities & Insurance with a global Fortune 500 company, and not to mention at least 3 years as Virtual Assistant for local business owners and writers, including New York Times and USA Bestselling authors. Clients appreciate her insights and prompt attention to details, which motivates her to complete the certification for health care medical Billing and Coding.
Under DSP leadership, Jenni has lead her team to success by assisting authors on the USA and NYT Bestseller lists, not to mention the Amazon Bestseller lists as well. Our team is proficient in development and implementation of office duties, making travel arrangements, editorial reviews, beta reading, social media management, mail ordering, and data entry, just to name a few.
Why Hire Us?
- Great Organization Skills & Details Oriented
- A Knack for Problem Solving
- Judgement and Strength as gatekeeper
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Client Confidentiality
- An Understanding of Industry/Flexibility
- Present a Professional Appearance & Attitude
- Team Player & Peace Maker
- Understand the Tools of the Trade (MS Office, Voicemail, Memos, Travels, etc.)
- Time Management (allow clients to have a balanced life)
More importantly, by hiring a virtual administrative assistant, it rids you of company liabilities and responsibilities. There are no benefits to pay, no insurance to cover, and no headache with pay roll.
Ethics of a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.
*Source: VAnetworking.com VA Code of Ethics
The Market Leader for Virtual Assistants